Basavatarakm Indo American Cancer Hospital and Research Institute was established in the year 2000 with the sole aim of offering affordable cancer care. The journey began with a modest 100 bedded facility. However, to meet the growing demand of patients, the hospital has steadily expanded to to 500 beds now. The journey from 100 to…
- It is a nonprofit Trust Hospital with reasonable charges –affordable.
- Has a team of highly qualified and experienced Oncologists and other specialist clinicians
- In house PET CT with Cyclotron, Gallium Scan & Gamma Camera Scan. It supplies FDG and F-18 isotopes to many other hospitals in India.
- Fully self contained and Zero need to refer to any other hospital on matters related to Cancer
- 9 Operation theaters, 4 surgical ICUs, each with 11 beds and 1 isolation room, 1 Medical ICU with 12 beds and 2 isolation rooms, A 12 bed BMT unit, 6 Linear accelerators, Brachy Therapy , IORT and many other advanced equipments.